100 pcs 5mm x 1mm Disc Rare Earth Neodymium Magnetic Materials Super Strong Magnets N35 Craft Mode HH1 Strong Fridge Magnets
100% brand new and high quality.
Ages: 7+ ages, both for kids and adults.
Operating temperature: ≤80°C .
Magnets Type: Neodymium.
Disc Size: 5mm x 1mm.
Package Included: 100PCS Magnets (Magnet only, accessory is not included.)
Neodymium (chemical symbol Nd) is element 60 on the periodic table. It is a rare earth metal and forms one of the Lanthanides series. When added to Iron (Fe) and Boron (B) (chemical formula Nd14Fe21B) the resultant magnets are the strongest magnets currently available. Neodymium magnets are sometimes known as Neo, Neod or NIB magnets.
Range of application: Electron, electric apparatus, packaging, the intersection of gift and handicraft, build up body magnetism accuse of car, electrical machinery, little electrical machinery, computer, instrument, instrument, motorcycle, camera, Mobile, each field if clock and watch, stereo, electrical home appliances, office automation, magnet other apply and daily life.
1. Super strong Rare-Earth magnets, once they get stuck with each other, they are hard to break apart.
2. Can also be used to extend protected lithium batteries with recessed contact points.
3. Electrically conductive (making them suitable to extend recessed batteries).
4. Neodymium magnets are usually coated Nickel-Copper-Nickel plating to prevent the iron from rusting.
5. Perfect for sticking notes on fridge doors. Great for do-it-yourself projects.
Safety Warning about handling neodymium magnets:
1. Handling strong magnets in a proper manner is necessary to prevent personal injury and property damage, which include magnet damage.
2. These magnets are not toys. Please do not give neodymium magnets to children under 7 years old. Small magnets pose a choking hazard, and can be lethal if swallowed. In addition, large magnets can easily pinch fingers. So always supervise children when playing with magnets and be sure they are aware of the dangers involved.
3. Please keep magnets away from people who are wearing pacemakers or other medical devices. These magnets could also damage CRT monitors and TV's.
4. It is recommended to wear gloves when handling magnets.
5. Always handle magnets individually. Do not handle multiple magnets at the same time unless they are widely separated or stacked together.
6. When placing magnets together, place a spacing material between them such as a piece of plastic, wood or cardboard so that they are easy to separate when needed.
7. Maintain a distance of at least 3 feet from other magnets or magnetically susceptible items when handling the magnets. Pay particular attention to scissors, knives, screw drivers or any other sharp metal objects.
8. To separate one magnet from the others, place them on a durable non-metal surface with the magnet-to-be-separated hanging off the edge of the table. Use one hand to firmly hold the other magnets on the table, especially those closest to the magnet being separated. Use the other hand to firmly hold the magnet you are separating. Push it down and away from the other magnets, until a magnetic attraction is no longer felt. Keep the separated magnets a safe distance from each other.
1. We depend on customers' satisfaction to succeed. Therefore your positive feedback of 5 STARS is extremely important for us.
If you are stratified with our items, Please take a minute to leave us your positive feedback.
2.Please Do not leave any negative feedback before contacting with us.
We will do all we can and work with you to solve any problems. Submit negative feedback is not late if the problem is not solved.
If you like our store and items, pleas keep in mind them so that you can find us easily next time.