If you like our products ,please “Add to Wish List” or ” Add to My Favourate Stores” for a long term relations
We will dispatch your package during processting time! After your item has arrived, we appreciate it if you can take a moment to leave positive (5 stars) feedback about our products and service? It only takes a moment, and it's a great way to help others make purchases like yours!
if you are unsatisfied with any aspect of our products or service, please contact us first before leave negative feedback or dispute ,so we can try to resolve your problem .
10PCS 12mm x 1mm Super Strong Disc Magnets Rare-Earth Neodymium Magnet
100% brand new and high quality.
Ages: 7+ ages, both for kids and adults.
Magnets Type: Neodymium.
Disc Size: 12mm x 1mm
Package Included: 1x 10pcsMagnets (Magnet only, accessory is not included.)
1. Super strong Rare-Earth magnets, once they get stuck with each other, they are hard to break apart.
2. Can also be used to extend protected lithium batteries with recessed contact points.
3. Electrically conductive (making them suitable to extend recessed batteries).
4. Neodymium magnets are usually coated Nickel-Copper-Nickel plating to prevent the iron from rusting.
5. Perfect for sticking notes on fridge doors. Great for do-it-yourself projects.
Safety Warning about handling neodymium magnets:
1. Handling strong magnets in a proper manner is necessary to prevent personal injury and property damage, which include magnet damage.
2. These magnets are not toys. Please do not give neodymium magnets to children under 7 years old. Small magnets pose a choking hazard, and can be lethal if swallowed. In addition, large magnets can easily pinch fingers. So always supervise children when playing with magnets and be sure they are aware of the dangers involved.
3. Please keep magnets away from people who are wearing pacemakers or other medical devices. These magnets could also damage CRT monitors and TV's.
4. It is recommended to wear gloves when handling magnets.
5. Always handle magnets individually. Do not handle multiple magnets at the same time unless they are widely separated or stacked together.
6. When placing magnets together, place a spacing material between them such as a piece of plastic, wood or cardboard so that they are easy to separate when needed.
7. Maintain a distance of at least 3 feet from other magnets or magnetically susceptible items when handling the magnets. Pay particular attention to scissors, knives, screw drivers or any other metal objects.